Port Everglades Cruise Port
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek is only a short drive from Port Everglades and offers a convenient location for a pre and/or post cruise stay.
The Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek's close proximity to the Port Everglades Cruise Port makes it the premier choice for your cruise accommodations. Click here to view our best available rates >>
Our Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel is the perfect place for your Port Everglades Cruise accommodations. We are located just 12 miles from Port Everglades.
Exotic cruise vacations and international trade are what makes Port Everglades an economic powerhouse for Broward County and one of the most diverse seaports in the United States.
Located in the heart of Greater Fort Lauderdale and the City of Hollywood, FL, Port Everglades is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world. It is a leading container port in Florida and among the most active cargo ports in the United States. Port Everglades is South Florida's main seaport for receiving petroleum products including, gasoline and jet fuel. A foreign-trade zone and available office space inside the Port's secure area make Port Everglades a highly desirable business center for world trade.
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour or ask for a deck plan to familiarize you with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax - don't feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship's time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don't forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by coming back to the hotel to enjoy a restful night as part of our Port Everglades Hotel Package before heading home from your vacation.