Reconnect with family in Fort Lauderdale to catch up on old times, share memories and create new ones with many shops, restaurants and beaches to keep the whole family entertained.
Reminisce with former classmates and enjoy a weekend of unique experiences at our beautiful beaches, local shops and much more.
Reunite with fellow service men and women, whether a casual gathering or more formal affair, our Fort Lauderdale hotel is the perfect venue to host your reunion.
- Need reunion ideas? This helpful Reunion Planning guide by Real Simple offers tips for establishing timelines and more.
- On a budget? Learn more about our Meeting & Event Offers to help you book our best rates and even earn perks as a planner.
- Not a planner? Submit a request for more information and allow our event planning professionals to assist with the rest.
Get to Know Our Property
Our all-suite hotel is ideally located near some of Fort Lauderdale’s most popular attractions and also offers easy access to Port Everglades Cruise Port. Recently renovated accommodations overlook the hotel’s garden atrium and boast modern amenities including our exceptionally comfortable Sheraton Signature Bed. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at our onsite eatery, Terrace 555 Restaurant & Bar or enjoy premium shopping at Cypress Creek Station, which is just a short distance from our hotel.
- Wireless High-Speed internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary self-parking
- Concierge Service
- Custom-designed Sheraton Signature Beds
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator in each suite
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
Recreation & Entertainment
- Pompano Beach (10 minute drive from the hotel)
- Dania Beach (22 minute drive from the hotel)
- Hollywood Beach (30 minute drive from the hotel)
- Palm Aire Country Club & Golf Course (5 minutes away from the hotel)
- Coral Ridge Country Club (11 minutes away from the hotel)
- Cypress Creek Station (walking distance from the hotel)
- Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park (1 mile from the hotel)